CarenetLA’s mission is to provide the necessary services to those needing help with activities of daily living, in a manner that is responsible, competent, compassionate and caring. Each client will have the necessary services provided according to their needs; each caregiver will fulfill their duties to the best of their ability; all will be treated with courtesy and respect.
Your elderly loved ones can continue to live independently with dignity, safety and security in the comfort of their own home by having a compassionate CarenetLA caregiver. Our services assist clients with the activities of daily living, including:
- Dressing, grooming, personal and oral hygiene
- Companionship, stimulating conversation and memory games (puzzles, cards, etc.)
- Home cooked meals
- Transportation (to doctor appointments, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Feeding assistance
- Toileting, incontinence care
- Medication reminders
- Mobility assistance, walking, strengthening exercises
- Light housekeeping
- Alzheimer’s, dementia care
- Parkinson’s care
- Post-surgery care
- And more!